The thing about today's weddings is that there are no rules. Depending on who you are, and what you like, your big day can be relaxed, formal, traditional, or no holds barred. At their best, weddings are great reflections of who you are as individuals, and as a couple. But, no pressure.
If I were getting married today, I'd choose something bright and fun that doesn't take itself too seriously: angular geometry over flowers, and paper over lace.
- Napkin from Bonnie and Neil
- DIY Wedding Backdrop from Ruffled
- Favor Box from Martha Stewart
- Wedding Cake from Minted
- Ring Pillow from Martha Stewart
- Copper Table Number from In a Designer Home
- Boutonniere from The Knot
(Images: as linked above)