Every week we look forward to the reader submitted DIY projects on Design*Sponge. Since it's holiday time we're sharing some of our favorite most recent wreath "how-to"s &mdash all of them are beautiful, use a little creative reuse and can stay up year-round. Check them out after the jump!
• Winter Sweater Wreath: Take out those ugly, worn-out, or un-fitting sweaters and repurpose them into this lovely wreath. Use sweaters with coordinating colors and patterns and try experimenting with different shapes if you don't want the leaf theme.
• ReadyMade Wreath: This wreath uses sponges &mdash who would've thought! Use sponges with an interesting design and bright colors to really stand out again the muted tone of the rope.
• Ruffly Felt Wreath: Simple, but stunning &mdash and it's no secret that we tend to be fans of felt objects.
• Monogram Wreath: This is not your typical wreath, but that's why we like it! Monogram using your family's name, your address number, or it'd be fun to put on a child's bedroom door. This would make a great personalized gift!
(Images via Design*Sponge)
• How To: Make Easy Green Wreaths All Year Round
• Round-up: Green Wreath Alternatives
• Succulent Wreath
• Wooden Pallet Christmas Tree & Wreath
• Light Up Wreath
• Signs of the Season Wreath by Boris Bally
• Look! Succulent Wreath at Target