• Hang them. 1-3.The simplest solution! Dishware and serving ware are easy to hang using hooks and plate racks.
• Connect them. 4. . Small strips of driftwood tied to together in descending size order creates a natural piece of unique art.
• Frame them. 5, 6. Regular picture frames contain flat object, while shadow boxes and cube shelf frames are perfect for bulkier objects.
• Arrange them on a ledge. 7, 8. Window sills and mantels are natural spots for collections.
• Bottle 'em. 9, 10. Old jars are perfect displays for tiny objects.
• Unify them with color. 11, 12. Monochromatic groupings make for pleasing displays, but all objects don't need to be the same hue. One or two similarly colored objects interspersed with others of similar properties work just as well.
And in case you missed the ultimate case of displaying ordinary things, check out Odile's 'Only in New York' house tour.