The bedroom is often the most private area of the home, a room that is thought of as a sanctuary and, for good health, it should function as one. Therefore, it's also a bit of a decorator's dream space, a place where you can truly follow your heart when it comes to the design and go as decadent or as refined as you wish...
• 1 Skylights Above the Bed
• 2 No Excuses: Sleep In a Clean Bedroom Tonight
• 3 Clearly Special: A Hotel Bedroom Under the Sea
• 4 Unconventional Ideas for Bedroom Lighting
• 5 Cool Bedrooms vs. Warm Bedrooms
• 6 8 Unexpected Bedroom Elements
• 7 5 Budget Bedroom Ideas from Longman & Eagle
• 8 How to Mix and Match Patterns in the Bedroom
• 9 Inspirational Bedroom Makeovers
• 10 Is Your Bedroom Off-Limits to Guests?
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits