2012 was the year a couple of us over here at Apartment Therapy fell for the Android platform, both in smartphone and tablet flavors. The Google Nexus 7 tablet, the Samsung Galaxy SIII and the gigantic Note 1 & 2, Ice Cream Sandwich then Jelly Bean, Google Now...it was a very good year, with the mobile OS improving in just about every way. We can't wait for what 2013 has to offer after revisiting all the goodies 2012 brought us...
• Customizing a Beautifully Minimal Android Screen
• Start Here If You're New to Android
• The Typical Android User Infographic
• Avoid Carrier Hotspot Fees With FoxFi Android App
• The Average Data Use Per Month for Android Users Is...
• My Favorite Android App: Google Sky Map
• Pushing the Limits With the Gigantic Samsung Galaxy Note
• Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts: Samsung Galaxy S III
• Adjust Screen Brightness By Monitoring Your Eyes
• Google Nexus 7 Tablet Test Lab Review
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)