The slower holiday schedule has offered me an opportunity to finally tackle a task that I've pushed back and back, all the way to the brink of 2012: declutter, clean, and reorganize my desk. It's crazy how much miscellaneous items can find their way in your desk drawer. Considering how much most of spend sitting behind one, hopefully you're starting the new year with a clean slate and an even cleaner desk!
• Three (Free!) Things You Can Do Today for a More Organized Desk
• MultiTable ModTable Standing Desk + Treadmill System
• The Keys to a Perfectly Styled Desk
• 5 Steps to a Clean & Tidy Desk
• Make It Work: 10 Desks for Small Spaces
• The $22 DIY Standing Desk Made With IKEA Parts
• The Ultra-Compact DIY $47 IKEA Standing Laptop Desk
• The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Desk
• Desk Minimalism: The Bare Essentials
• Craigslist Piano Sees New Life as High Tech Desk
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)