Location: Fort Lee, VA
Our daughter's nursery is sweet, happy, and whimsical. I was inspired by friendly little birds flitting around in a yellow and grey color scheme.
I had a lot of fun DIY-ing most of the room, from her bird mobile, curtains, crib skirt, throw pillows, bookshelf, bunting, artwork, and other decor elements.
It's one of our favorite rooms in our home, mainly because Evie and I spend a lot of time reading, daydreaming, make-believing, playing, singing, and napping in here. It's a bright, cheery, magical space where anything is possible.
• Crib: Babyletto Mercer: Amazon
• Ceiling bird decals: Etsy seller BlankCanvasDesigns
• Bird mobile: DIY'd from a tutorial by Spool
• Mirror: Hobby Lobby
• Owl pillow: DIY'd from a pattern by Etsy seller Ginia18
• Table lamp: Etsy seller Czechpub
• Artwork: DIY and various Etsy sellers
• Curtains: DIY
• Upholstered Glider: Newco Taylor Classic Swivel Glider
• Ottoman: Babies R Us
• Faux Sheepskin Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection
• Owl doorstop: Anthropologie
• Paper tissue pom poms: DIY
• Dresser: Ikea
• Baby Grand Piano: Amazon
• Baskets: Michaels
• Wooden Birdhouses: Michaels
• Syroco Panels: eBay
• Fabric bunting: DIY
• Metal Wall Letter E: Anthropologie
• Picture Frames: Michaels
Thanks Jen! Readers, see more of Evie's room on The House of Wood and visit Jen at her Etsy shop.
(Images: Jen Woodhouse)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE