The holiday weekend is upon us, but it's not too late to throw together some 4th festivities. Buy a watermelon, some poppers, and a pack of sparklers, and get started on one of these relatively quick projects... with barely a hint of red, white, and blue in sight!
1. DIY Sparkler Drink Stirrer by Martha Stewart
2. DIY 4th of July Dynamite Party Favor by Oh Happy Day
3. DIY Faux Sparklers by Spark & Chemistry
4. Sparkly Tinsel Cake Topper by Pelemele, $8.43/dozen — but you could totally make some yourself, too.
5. DIY 4th of July Dynamite Garland by Oh Happy Day
6. DIY Sparkler Cupcake Toppers by Icing Designs
7. DIY PomPom Sparkler Cake Topper by You Are My Fave. Any of these cake toppers would make great appetizer/cocktail picks, too.
8. DIY Firecracker Bunting by AttaGirlSays — yes, but it's red/white/blue/yellow..
9. DIY Firework Garland by DIYlife: you could replace the red/white/blue ribbon with gold, perhaps?
10. Dollar Store Sparkle Centerpiece — buy a bunch of these, put them everywhere, voila!