• As we've talked about before, it might be a little 'mom' (and what's wrong with that we ask?), but we love flylady.net for her simple routines, can-do attitude and easy assignments.
• An admitted inspiration for Cure writer (and our personal guru) Maxwell is Karen Kingston's Clearing your clutter with Feng Shui. It's a straightforward book about why we have clutter and how to let it go for our own health and well being. (Right now you can get used copies on amazon for $3.69).
• Laughter. Organizing and living in a mess can feel totally overwhelming and heavy. We find our humor in books like I Feel Bad about my Neck by Nora Ephron and anything by David Sedaris. Anything to help put things into perspective.
• Inspiration. Sometimes it really helps to know where we're going with all this and not lose sight of our goals. So we seek inspiration from house tours,smallest coolest winners and things that have inspired us in the past.
• Where do you find your support?
[image: Joshua and Raphael's Modern Salvage]