We love cupcakes, and we love a reason to make them, so when we went searching for a good hallowe'en cupcake, we were thrilled to find these Monster Cupcakes.
This is a very fun idea - make the cupcakes ahead of time, frosting them in green, purple, and orange buttercream. Then let your kids, and their imaginations, go wild with the decorations. More fun cupcakes ideas below the jump.
• Martha Stewart's witch cupcakes (also pictured, right).
• Old Recipe Book's easy recipes and decorating ideas.
• Southern Cupcake's spider cupcakes.
• Brownie Points' eyeball cupcakes.
• Thrifty Fun's skeleton cupcakes.
• Werewolf cupcakes.
Got any great homemade Hallowe'en treat ideas to share? Let us know via the comments.