Facets have been all the rage in recent years. We've rounded up tables, lamps, teapots, faucets and even curtains. Believe it or not, there are enough faceted outdoor furnishings to justify a roundup — here are 10 collections I found:
• 1FAZ by Ramón Esteve for VONDOM — furniture and flowerpots
• 2 Frank Gehry Outdoor Collection — a chaise, bench and small twisted cube that is suitable for use as a stool, seat or sidetable. Available as a collection (4 pieces) from HiveModern - $2,285 — made in the USA!.
• 3 Frank Gehry Outdoor Collection 2004 — armchair, bench and side table. $1,730 from HiveModern.
• 4 Meteor with Light by Arik Levy — "table, seat, lamp or sculpture." Arik Levy's newest addition to the popular Meteor series is now lit up and appropriate indoors and out. 3 sizes: $555 - $755 at Design Within Reach.
• 5 Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes — oak planters
• 6 Piedras Children's Collection by Javier Mariscal — This children's outdoor furniture from Magis is straight out of the Flintstones. Available from Hive Modern.
• 7 The Chair One by Konstantin Grcic is made of treated aluminum and polyester powder-coated seat durface making it appropriate for indoors and out. It's stackable too! Available from HiveModern for $420 each.
• 8 Outdoor Origami — easy-to-fold thin polyester is waterproof, washable and with a little DIY will liven up a pool or pond.
• 9 MB1 Armchair and MB2 Sofa by Mario Bellini — available from Room & Board and made in the USA!
• 10 Sun Lounger by Atmosphera — features a faceted base and integrated cocktail table.
• Facet Lamps by Brendan Ravenhill
• Facets: New Lighting, Furniture & Accessories
• Round Up: Faceted Decor
• Aqua Jewels Faucet by Marcel Wanders
• Gift Fair: Umbra
• 2 New Wire Frame Faceted Tables
• Arik Levy's Meteor Collection & Other Faceted Furnishings
• Magnetic Faceted Curtain by Florian Kräutli