Over a year ago, we posted a roundup of Arik Levy's Meteor Collection & Other Faceted Furnishings — it was the beginning of a trend in geometric shapes and all things faceted. It was followed a year later with a roundup of more Faceted Decor — this batch had a lot more affordable options from larger and more accessible retailers like West Elm, Blu Dot and Umbra. Now, as we get a sampling of the new designs coming out of Milan and many to be also showcased at ICFF this weekend, it is obvious that facets are not going away anytime soon...
• 1 Carat Floor Lamp by Arihiro Miyake
• 2 Wooden Carpet by Elisa Stroyzk
• 3 Quilt Upholstered Seating by the Bouroullec Brothers.
• 4 Tri-p Lamp by Foscarini part of the new Diesel Home collection
• 5 Rock pendant Lamp by Foscarini part of the new Diesel Home collection.