From Maxwell, here are just a few reminders to help keep the competition friendly...
We are a wide open site with a love of interiors and sharing. We have always had a remarkably positive bunch of readers and a tough bunch too, but contests always incite passion and people push the limits.
That said, let's get a few things straight:
1. This stage is open voting and ANYONE may vote and campaigning for votes is allowed. Go for it.
2. The finals are voted on by our six judges, so anyone who gets in without real merit simply won't stand a chance.
3. Taste in colors is extremely subjective, so go easy if you don't like it. You don't have to live there.
4. If you really like someone else's place, make sure you vote for them to get them into the finals.
5. Enjoy all the great homes that are being shared here and try your best not to get too hung up on a negative vibe.
6. Trust the site and your fellow readers. The cream always rises to the top.