What is this about? Get the Cure Info here.
Photo from tooyellow's style tray. We love the yellow curtains and light wood!
We're getting into the thick of it and judging by the comments from this week's posts, some of you are feeling overwhelmed. It's okay. We've taken on some big projects this week, like cleaning and decluttering the kitchen. If you're having a tough time getting everything done, don't worry. Stay focused, do what you can, and give yourself a pat on the back for all that you've done so far.
If it feels like too much, set priorities for the things you most want to accomplish during the Cure and make those your main focus. Don't sweat the small stuff. By the way, I'm so impressed with the work everyone in our Flickr group has done so far. You all rock!
This weekend, wrap up your work on the kitchen if you're doing the Deep Treatment and get your floorplan finished if you're doing the One Room Workout. Next week, we'll be moving on to the landing strip for those doing the Deep Treatment, and we'll be honing in on color combos for those doing the One-Room Workout.
• PhotoKate is bringing some color into her space.
• Moryse Heron has uploaded some great photos of her home.
• lolagrinnin has an organized pantry!
• seriouslydramatic is working on the bedroom.
• chocovanillakiwi has a great kitchen.
• tooyellow has uploaded a lot of photos into her style tray.
To Do This Weekend (Deep Treatment):
• Fix one thing in your apartment yourself.
• Finish cleaning and decluttering the kitchen.
• Clear space for an Outbox and begin using it.
• Determine your style.
• If you haven't already, cook one meal at home.
To Do This Weekend (One-Room Workout):
• Decide on the activities you want in your room.
• Make a floor plan.
• Name your vision.
• Build a shopping list.
dmadura's livingroom, a landing strip for the bike
seriouslydramatic's clean kitchen