Take a break. Those of us doing the Deep Treatment will be trying out a media fast. Since most people rely on technology during the work week, this weekend will be the time when we unwind a little from the modern world. As you relieve some of the pressures caused by mental clutter, hopefully you'll free up some space to think clearly and focus on the health of your home and yourself. Good Links and Weekend Checklists below the jump...
• mavieenrose organized her shelves and a cleaned her cabinets.
• thefarmersdaughter is on a roll.
• Mella DP is working on the living room.
• STLcolleen is cleaning the "bones" of her apartment.
To Do List (Deep Treatment):
• Take care of repairs this week.
• Clean office area and related closets.
• Vacuum, dust and mop throughout.
• Declutter files.
• Tackle the cord octopus.
• Try a one-day media fast.
• Buy fresh flowers.
• Choose at least one hard or soft thing to add or subtract.
• Cook three meals at home this week.
• Go to bed early and read before sleep.
• (Optional) Look into wireless technology.
To Do List (One-Room Workout):
• Order from your shopping list.
• Try paint samples in the room.
• Finalize paint choices.