Fall is coming!! Well, in some places it might already be here but in Texas we've had our first rather brisk wind come through. All I want to do is put on some cozy sweats and get the house ready for the Fall season!These DIYs are fun for Fall and the best part is that they are all under $10... some are even no cost at all!
1. DIY Kirigami Fall Decorations
2. Easy DIY: Indoor/Outdoor Entry Mat
3. Preserve Fall Leaves For Festive Decor
4. Fall Project: Make Your Own Jute Baskets
5. How To: Carve a Tin Can Pumpkin
(Images: as linked)