We love that fellow Apartment Therapy contributor Jessica did an inspiring post about teal from around the web
earlier this week because we are totally calling it: teal's gonna be the hottest and coolest color to bring into your spaces this fall, and for a number of reasons!Teal's perfect because it's deep, rich and jewel-toned enough to evoke a fall feeling without having to fill your space with bold warm colors (if warm colors aren't your thing). It's dramatic enough to stand by itself but it's also subtle enough that it doesn't overwhelm. It looks great with earthy, natural tones and colors and it also works well with many favorite color palettes of summer—meaning that you can start moving in hints and spots of teal and slowly transition your space into a more fall-like palette without having to get rid of a lot of your favorite design elements already in your space. Here's some fun teal items we found:
1) Swedish 1950s Teak Sofa $3,800
2) Short Porcelain Pebble Vase $88
3) Colored Cylinder Vases $24 - $39
4) Turquoise Dot Felted Bowl Duo $65
5) Teal Glass Tealight Holder $10
6) Teal Embroidered Nomad Medallion Toss Pillow $30
7)Teal with Honeysuckle print in Sea Green Throw Pillow $32
8) Nolan Peacock 20" Pillow $24.95
9) Ludlow Reversible Quilt $29 - $129
10) Screen Printed Organic Cotton Bird Cloth Napkins $22
And find some more teal inspiration from Jessica with Bold Blue-Greens: Teal Interiors from Around the Web
Do you have teal in your space already? Do you plan on adding some in as the temperatures cool off out there? What's your prediction for the coolest color of fall? Let us know!
Images: As credited above.