Traveling with kids presents two big questions: where do we go and how do we do it? These books are full of answers.
- Frommer's 500 Places To Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up, Holly Hughes
- Babes in the Woods: Hiking, Camping And Boating With Babies And Young Children, Jennifer Aist
- 101 Places You Gotta See Before You're 12!, Joanne O'Sullivan
- Lonely Planet Travel with Children, multiple authors
- Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Trips with Babies, Toddlers, and Preschool-Age Children, Shelly Rivoli
(Images: As credited above.)
ATVideo of the Day