Cozy sweaters, knit blankets, and fuzzy slippers are all great ways to ward off the January chill. But my favorite is wrapping my hands around a piping cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Break free from the cupboard — this pretty collection of mugs from around the web are functional and beautiful.
1. Featured on Design*Sponge, Elias and Theresa pick up a Starbucks mug from every new place they travel.
2. Is there anything sweeter than this display from Amy & Keith's Candy Coated Dollhouse? I think not.
3. Spotted on Decor8, a frame adds drama to this shadowbox collection from Living Etc. L'art pour la mug!
4. Simple IKEA shelving creates a space-saving hallway display. Flickr via Pinterest
5. Loved this ReadyMade 100 contest entry featured on Re-Nest. Spoons and mugs go hand in hand!
Images: As linked above.