Leggy. Minimalist. Just the bones. Whatever you call it, we’re just crazy for that modern, minimal look of a piece of furniture that calls attention to the very framework that allows it to function, without much extra.
There’s just something so forthright and honest about a piece of furniture that doesn’t try to hide its shape or structure. Visually appealing in a simple sort of way, these types of furniture pieces are often great when you need something that takes up space without taking up much visual space. As we all begin to shake off the cold temperatures of winter and perhaps even a little extra weight and welcome in the lazy sunshine days of spring and summer, we’ll be looking for some skinny, trim and energetic furniture pieces that aren’t afraid to skimp on the ornamentation.
1) Design Within Reach Rubik Console Table $650
2) CB2 Helix Wall-Mounted Desk $250
3) CB2 Flint Barstools $109
4) Ross Menuez Icosa light $160
5) Blu Dot Minimalista Side Table $300
6) Data Folio Magazine Rack $319
7) Design With Reach Mondrian Mirror $170
8) CB2 Cachao Grellow Chair $80
9) Rich Brilliant Willing Coat Rack $400
10) Harbenger Duo Kart Chair $350