My Dad painted my bedroom once. One wall was all bumpy with the ghost of old wallpaper, and as he was painting over what should have been sanded, a huge bubble formed. For fun: he popped it. The outline of that bubble remained above my bed for the next 5 years. We all love my Dad, but we also all know how terrible he is at painting. Thankfully, there are some amazingly skilled painter-dads out there. Here is some of their best work!
1. Basically the opposite of my old bedroom wall: this fantastic chevron wall that Super Dad Eric painted for his baby girl Ellia Marin.
2. Otto's Dad not only painted this canvas for above his crib, but made the mobile too!
3. If you didn't think Dads could re-do feminine dressers, you're wrong! Check out this beautiful dresser from Madelyn's Vintage Meets Modern Nursery. (Granted, an Aunt helped, but still!)
4. The print hanging above Elsa's change table in her Adorable Blue Nursery is a print made of a painting by creative Dad Jeff McMillan. It is Elsa's Mom's favorite thing in the room.
5. Wowzers I can't get over these Dr Seuss murals painted by Enzo's Dad for his nursery: amazing!
(Images: credited in originall posts)