Here at Apartment Therapy, we love sharing daily design inspiration, tours of fantastic homes and DIY projects that astound. It's what you expect from us, and what we love to deliver, day after day. But sometimes, just sometimes, we like to take you by surprise - add a bit of quirk, a touch of silliness and a healthy dose of good old-fashioned guilty pleasure. This list represents the best of those posts from the last year. (Consider them the cherry atop our sundae of gooey design-y goodness, and enjoy)!
• 1(a) Outfit to Home: Ryan Gosling
• 1(b) Make a Big Splash: Clear Glass Tub
• 1(c) Trading Spaces: Where Are They Now?
• 1(d) Would You Buy A Cuddle Mattress?
• 1(e) Cinema Style: 20 Unforgettable American Movie Interiors
• 1(f) Lisbeth Salander's IKEA Shopping List
• 2 Are You Watching Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo?
• 3 Catalog Living: Prop Styling Snark
• 4 Weighing in on Extreme Couponing
• 5 Clearly Special: A Hotel Bedroom Under the Sea
• 6 Yarn Bombing: The Knit Graffiti Movement
• 7 A Peek into Celebrity Closets
• 8 The QTvan: Small Cool... British Style
• 9 Is There a Line Between Quirky and Eccentric?
• 10 Living Inside an IKEA Catalog
• 11 What's the Weirdest Thing in Your Home?
• 12 Do You Suffer from Craigslist Elitist Syndrome?
• 13 A Chair You Can Lick: Sugarchair by Pieter Brenner
• 14 Guilty Pleasure Design Websites
• 15 Lay With Your Food: Pancake Floor Pillows
Images: See linked posts for full image credits