Last week, we played Let's Make a Dress Out of That Couch, so it's time to turn the tables: here are 10 new items of clothing for fall that would make killer rugs and shower curtains:
- Short Jersey Top, H&M, $12.95: I don't know what kind of weather necessitates a long-sleeved crop top, but I do know this pattern would make fabulous powder room wallpaper.
- O'Handlon Mills Chevron Sweater, Urban Outfitters, $64: Oh my goodness, this wool would make such an amazing rug. Please make it so, UO!
- Double Pocket Shirt, Steven Alan, $295: Possibly my ultimate couch fabric, and definitely closer to my couch budget than to my shirt budget.
- Abstract Print Tulip-Cut Top, Forever 21, $19.90: Ooh, I could totally see this as a shower curtain.
- Cable Knit Sweater, H&M, $59.95: I would love a throw like this- a chunky, asymmetrical take on a classic.
6. Italian Wool Jumpsuit, J.Crew, $298: Nothing should be made into jumpsuits, but Italian wool should be made into everything.
7. Fair Isle Crew Neck Sweater, Forever 21, $24.80: I need this sweater and a matching blanket so I can spend the winter cozy and camouflaged.
8. Kids' Ski Gloves, H&M, $14.95: I think this fabric would make an excellently obnoxious comforter for a kid's room- plus it's lined with Thinsulate!
9. Project Social T Cardigan Sweater, Urban Outfitters, $59: I finally found the perfect bedroom curtains, just in time to keep out the winter chill.
10. Whit Chime Skirt, Madewell, $495: I need everyone's help with this one. I think this fabric is really cool and weird, but I can't figure out the ultimate way to deploy it: comforter? Throw pillows? Help!