Big color news today! Pantone released their ten color choices for Fashion, Spring 2013. While the color trends in the worlds of interiors and clothing don't always run at the same pace, the concept of an overall color zeitgeist is a valid one. When a trend starts running hot in one arena, it often follows suit in the other. Jump below for all of Pantone's picks...
I pulled together this collection of ten goodies for your home that line up with Pantone's fashion color predictions. From wallpaper to a favorite enamel pot, these run the gamut in terms of commitment, size, price and, of course, color. BUT, at least you know they are oh-so-fashionable, or will be, come spring '13!
Shown in the gallery, top row, left to right:
1. Dusk Blue 16-4120: Lacework Wallpaper, Amy Butler/Graham & Brown, $85/roll
2. Emerald 17-5641: Smukke Stackable Chair from ABC Carpet & Home, $395
3. Tender Shoots 14-0446: Chill Ottoman from Crate & Barrel for $44.95
4. Grayed Jade 14-6011: Recycled Dhurrie Mat from West Elm for $12.99
5. Lemon Zest 13-0756: Soren Chair from Anthropologie, $1698.
Bottom row, left to right:
6. African Violet 16-3520: Marimekko Bedding, Crate & Barrel, $39.95 - 169.
7. Linen 12-1008: Bantam Sofa in Oat from Design Within Reach, $2100.
8. Monaco Blue 19-3964: Bursa Rug from West Elm, $199 - 1299.
9. Poppy 17-1664: Dansk Kobenstyle Casserole from Crate & Barrel $99.95
10. Nectarine 16-1360: Sent Sofia Pouf from ABC Carpet & Home, $2995
More Info: Pantone | Spring 2013 Fashion Report
(Images: In Gallery - as linked above, Color Report Graphic - Pantone)