For many Apple users with a fashionista streak, half the fun is outfitting your gear with accessories that set yourself apart from the crowd. This often means accessorizing your iPhone, iPad or MacBook with a variety of outfit-complementary lifestyle accessories designed by artists, designers, fashion houses and other taste makers…you know, a bunch hipster sh**. If you're going to live the stereotype and cuz haters are gonna hate, you might as well live up to the image and give your gear a bit of panache.Here are ten ways to carry, protect or embellish your Apple gear with artistic or fashionable personality. Hipster cred, not guaranteed:
• Dunhill iPad Case: presented as a handwritten file portfolio, the Dunhill iPad case is both sophisticated and a witty nod to the luxury brand's history.
• eBoy GelaSkins iPhone 4 Skin: pixel artist eBoy is renowned for his intricate 16-bit illustrations. This one is dedicated to the City of Angels, with a matching desktop for your iPhone 4.
• Buy Means Nothing MacBook & iPhone Cases: Buy Means Nothing's duo of cases reminds us of the ole A Tribe Called Quest album cover for Midnight Marauders.
• Incase Covent Garden Line: if you like exclusive gear, then these new Covent Garden district Mac laptop and iPhone slider cases might be up your alley. You'll have to bug a friend who lives by the London flagship store to swipe one of these.
• Head Porter 2010 Fall/Winter iPad Cases: black, subtle and sometimes even quilted, Japanese fashion house Head Porter's Black Beauty, Dot and Black Beauty Noir cases are nice on the eyes and in hand [via Hype Beast].
• RVCA Retna Laptop Sleeve: with a letter pattern which combines Old English-style typography with a hieroglyphic layout in black and grays, the RVCA sleeve might appeal to the typography fiends out there.
• Imaginary Foundations iPhone Cases: we've always loved their surreal line of t-shirts, and they also offer 9 designs to embellish and protect your iPhone.
• Teddyfish Totes: totes are a great way for weekend excursions with your tech gear and these French brand totes hint of beachside or day at the park escapes with your iPad or MacBook.
• Kitsune Noir Desktop Wallpaper Project: a finishing touch to a well kitted laptop, iPad or iPhone is a proper desktop image. The selection of artist/designer desktops offered at Kistune Noir are amongst our favorites, with some more illustrative, others graphical and some falling into the abstract.
Bonus: a Stones Throw video that seemed an appropriate match.