2. For all of the photos he will be taking, so as not to lose the camera! A chic Border Stripe Canvas Camera Strap by Roberu from Union Los Angeles, $168.
3. Every father has to teach their kids how to start a fire in the woods. Check out this firestarter kit from Jen Pearson Designs. See website for stockists.
4. With a baby in tow, it will be harder for him to be on time. Get him a watch that he'll want to wear, like this Mougin & Piquard Seconde watch in black from J. Crew, $425.
5. Stock his iPod with funny podcast episodes of Minivan Men by comedians Chris Spencer, Al Madrigal and Maz Jobrani. Free on iTunes!
6. It's time to carry a bag, new Dad. It's impossible not to! Get him a stylish Baggu Duck Bag from the Curiosity Shoppe in place of a hokey diaper bag. $23.
7. He had better start practicing now if he wants to impress those kids! A bright red yoyo from Restoration Hardware, $10.
8. With a baby around, nice things suddenly become not so nice. Get him a padded, stylish iPad Holder from West Elm to keep everything safe and spill-proof. $12.
9. Everybody needs a break sometimes. Send him out to "work on the yard" with a few of these. Awesomely vintage-looking Church Key Can beer from a local Seattle company, Church Key Can Co. Check website for stockists.
(Images: as credited above)