Father's Day is right around the corner on June 17th. If you're having trouble thinking about what to get the Dad in your life, look no further. Check out these gift ideas for the brand new dad! Although he may be sometimes forgotten, and usually exhausted, remember to make him feel special in between wiping up spit-up and longing for sleep.1. For long rides in the car and nights where his eyes are too tired to read: Manhood for Amateurs: The Pleasures and Regrets of a Husband, Father, and Son
by Michael Chabon on audio CD. $14 from Amazon
2. For all of the photos he will be taking, so as not to lose the camera! A chic Border Stripe Canvas Camera Strap by Roberu from Union Los Angeles, $168.
3. Every father has to teach their kids how to start a fire in the woods. Check out this firestarter kit from Jen Pearson Designs. See website for stockists.
4. With a baby in tow, it will be harder for him to be on time. Get him a watch that he'll want to wear, like this Mougin & Piquard Seconde watch in black from J. Crew, $425.
5. Stock his iPod with funny podcast episodes of Minivan Men by comedians Chris Spencer, Al Madrigal and Maz Jobrani. Free on iTunes!
6. It's time to carry a bag, new Dad. It's impossible not to! Get him a stylish Baggu Duck Bag from the Curiosity Shoppe in place of a hokey diaper bag. $23.
7. He had better start practicing now if he wants to impress those kids! A bright red yoyo from Restoration Hardware, $10.
8. With a baby around, nice things suddenly become not so nice. Get him a padded, stylish iPad Holder from West Elm to keep everything safe and spill-proof. $12.
9. Everybody needs a break sometimes. Send him out to "work on the yard" with a few of these. Awesomely vintage-looking Church Key Can beer from a local Seattle company, Church Key Can Co. Check website for stockists.
(Images: as credited above)