I can’t name one friend who is a big game hunter — yet, more and more and more taxidermy seems to be popping up in homes...
Flying or four-legged, stuffed critters add a rustic, woodsy charm. But for those of us who’d like to be a little more PETA friendly with our home design, here are a few great options you won’t feel so bad about.
• Mounted tiger seen in artist Adam Wallacavage’s home at The Selby.
• Carved Wood Duck wall mountings from GI Designs - $195
• Superordinate Antler Lamps from Jason Miller Studios.
• Moose - part of The Big Game collection by Vlaemsch.
• Squirrel Pico pillow by AREAWARE - $24
(Image: 1 The Selby)
MORE TAXIDERMY & ANIMAL DECOR
• Vintage Taxidermy: Yay or Nay?
• The Elephant In The Room: Taxidermy, Hides, and Ethics in Decorating
• The Animal Trend: Still Alive and Kickin'
• Decorating With Miniature Animal Figurines
posted originally from: AT:New York