Design*Sponge is a wonderful source for reader submitted before and after projects. With this being Kitchen and Bath Month, we decided to comb their archives to bring you some of our favorite bathroom makeovers from the past year.Here's more info on each of these fabulous bathroom makeovers:
• Rachel's Bathroom: With the help of a custom vanity stained in light-blue gray and new tile, Rachel transformed her basic white guest bathroom into an inviting and calming space.
• Nadia's Bathroom: When Nadia's friend became the owner of a very pink bathroom, Nadia stepped in to help turn it into something hip with vintage details and a more masculine feel.
• Jenna's Bathroom: By getting rid of the dark brown walls and accents, Jenna transformed her master bathroom suite into a space just begging for long baths and candlelight.
• Meg's Bathroom: Meg updated a bland and uneven surfaced bathroom into a rustic modern space with peacock walls and vintage wood details.
• SF Victorian Bathroom: Using recycled barn siding for the flooring and with custom walnut cabinetry, this once outdated yellow and brown bathroom became a clean and serene room.
(Image credits: Design*Sponge)