It's common to preface any discussion of family homes with some kind of exclamation as to what an incredible achievement it is for a home to be stylish despite the fact that children live there. But why the surprise? Kid stuff can be incredibly cool, and kids themselves bring fantastic, unpretentious energy to a home. Here's a roundup of tours that proves it.
- Nikki and John's Friendly Nest
- Jane's Live-Work Family Home
- Angelique's Crafty Bohemian Family Home
- Judy's Sunny and Stylish Family Home
- Allison's Creative Cottage