No other shopping experience can compare to that of slinging your market bag over your shoulder and setting out, determined to unearth the next great treasure at the flea market. Though some of these thrifting adventures have been hit-or-miss, the thrill of the chase has always kept us pulling off the side of the road whenever we spot those tables and tents, and planning ahead to visit local markets on our vacations. Because some of the best pieces in our homes were discovered by picking through tables of old stuff and haggling for the lowest possible price, we thought we'd give a shout out to our favorite flea market resources from 2011.
• 1 The Brooklyn Flea Moves Outdoors!
• 2 10 US Flea Markets Worth a Trip
• 3 Destination Flea Markets: Five Must-See Markets
• 4 Best Carry-all Bags: For Flea & Farmer's Markets
• 5 Help! How to Get My Paris Flea Market Finds Home?
• 6 How to Shop for the Bohemian Chic Look
• 7 Farmers Market Guide 2011: Coast to Coast
• 8 In Search of the Perfect Market Bag: 12 Sources
• 9 Ultimate Guide to Flea Markets: Where To Go, How To Shop
• 10 The Wellfleet Flea Market
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)