One important part of creating a mindful home is keeping things green. In addition to keeping track of our everyday actions – recycling, composting and so forth – it's just as important to make sure the new things we're bringing into our home are eco-friendly as well.
• Eco-Rehabbing: Resources for Green Kitchen & Bath Renovations
• 10 Green Picks from the NYIGF
• Not For the Recycling Bin: 25 Faux Disposables
• Best Small Space Compost Bins 2012
• Old School Tech: Radiator Humidifiers
• Shopper's Guide: 10 Great Green Resources
• Efficient Living: Faucet Aerators
• 7 Eco-Friendly Disposable Dinnerware Picks
• Let There Be Recycled Light! 5 Upcycled Lamps
• Summer Want: Turkish Bath Towels
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)