From the Rose Bowl to the Melrose Trading Post, LA is filled with great flea markets. We here at AT love us some flea markets: they're affordable, fun, and can lead to exciting new discoveries in decor. We post a calendar of flea markets happening around LA each week but don't often bring up the subject specifically. So we're sondering: which markets are your favorite? And are we missing any in our listing?
Here's our list, have you got any to add? Spill your favorites and tell us why. What's your best find ever? Go ahead make us jealous!
- Melrose Trading Post
- Fairfax High School, 7850 Melrose Ave.
- Pasadena City College Flea Market
- 1570 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena
- 1st Sunday of the month
- Rose Bowl Flea Market
- 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena
- 2nd Sunday of the month
- Long Beach Antique Market
- Veteran's Stadium Parking Lot, Long Beach
- 3rd Sunday of the month
- Santa Monica Outdoor Antique & Collectible Market
- Airport Ave., off Bundy
- 4th Sunday of the month
- South Park Flea Market
- 8th and Grand
- Sundays 9-4
[image from the book Flea Market Style]