Inspired by Gregory's post on Libratone's cashmere clad speaker, I went in search of warm and fuzzy tech and home office accessories. Looks like everyone from West Elm to fashion-forward Philip Lim are jumping on this furry bandwagon.
1. West Elm's new dove gray felt range includes a chic laptop case, pencil holder and a storage basket for your magazines. The laptop case, made from 100 percent polyester felt, is a very reasonable $16.
2. R2SD adds a little red to the picture with their felt iPad sleeve. Love the clever zip on the outside of the case for your phone and cards. Nice price too at $23.
3. Dedo Fur Message board by Goncalo Campos is a lush take on the chalkboard. Your to-do list is so much more fun when traced with your finger in fur.
4. Philip Lim's Fur iPad Case is a bit of luxe fun. It's crafted from rabbit fur, comes in midnight blue or balck and sold through Paris-based Colette's online store for a hefty 660 euros.
5. Joey Roth's Felt Mouse is a prototype made form wool felt, teak and aluminum. This is the designer who bought us those lovely ceramic speakers. I hope he gets enough interest to bring this into production.
6. Swoop SoftBowl by designers Jaime Salm and Roger C. Allen adds color and the warmth of wool felt to your desktop. $39 each via Mio.