Whether you're just not very good at figuring things out on your own (we just raised our hand) or you want to tackle a more complicated felt food project, there are tons of great kits, patterns and tutorials that you can buy. Here are ten amazing ones on our wish list.
Switchable ice creams and popsicle, PDF
• 2 Sushi kit, felt, patterns and instructions
Princess tea party: bowl, jug, custard, cake and plate, PDF
• 5 Vegetable set: lettuce/cabbage, artichoke, yellow squash, cauliflower, PDF
• 6 Toasteriffic Set: toaster, bagel, cream cheese, toaster pastry, waffle, syrup and butter, PDF
• 7 Dim sum (10 pieces) and steamer, PDF
• 8 Cherry pie and cheeries, felt, foam, patterns and instructions
• 9 Hors d'oeuvres: shrimp cocktail, deviled eggs, cheese and crackers, caviar, & cucumber sandwich, PDF
• 10 Happy Meal: burger, french fries and soft drink, PDF
As always, Etsy is a prime source for felt food tutorials. We found the best search to use was "felt food PDF." LillyBean is a wonderful company that sells already made felt food as well as kits that include felt, patterns and instructions. Lillybean is also a terrific source to purchase wool felt.