A few weeks ago, we featured the book Dorm Decor which gives great ideas on sprucing up a small bedroom space -- that's something many of us could definitely relate to. We recently discovered another tutorial from the book that shows us how to create a snazzy felt rug.
This quirky and easy zebra felt rug is a fun and easy project to create -- even if you are not comfortable sewing.
To create your rug, you'll need:
• Zebra rug template (download here)
• 2 yards (72" wide) gray felt
• 2 yards (72" wide) orange felt
• 4 yards (72" wide) cream felt
• 6' x 2' piece of 2" grid pattern paper
• Carbon paper and tracing wheel
• Fabric Glue
To read the complete tutorial visit Etsy's Storque blog.
Photo: Evan Sklar