If you want to add a bit of botanical style to your home, but you're not into florals, consider ferns. They're elegant, a bit unexpected, and suitable for everything from minimalist trays to lushly patterned cups.
- A clean-lined, handcrafted wooden board by Trish & Co, approx. $246.
- Ferns fall across a pretty botanical wallpaper from The Wallpaper Collective, $142 a roll.
- A colorful, vintage-looking hand towel for your new guest bathroom, for $7.99 a set at Target.
- This mirrored light would look so beautiful in a sunny living room. Price upon request at Vaughan Designs.
- An emerald green, embroidered pillow for the vintage bench you just bought. $24 at KainKain.
- Vintage Maison Charles lamps bronze lamps, fit for a glam living room. Price upon request at 1stDibs.
- Set a lush, greenery-inspired table for brunch with these porcelain mugs. $54 for a set of 4 at Stonewall Kitchen.
- A festive spray of Adiantum fern to bring spring indoors. $28 at Terrain.
- Separately or together, these lovely fern prints brighten up lackluster walls. $199 each at Wisteria.
- A simple, elegant salad plate from artist Laura Zindel. $26 each.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day