I've tried not to let weeks of freezing temperatures depress me, but waking up today to -4 degrees made me want to scream. While I walked my dog down icy sidewalks, I decided to make myself hand warmers, even if spring is allegedly arriving soon. I might just make some foot warmers too . . .
- FellowFellow's sweet, pocket-sized hand warmers are scented with essential oils.
- These clever rice packs fold up for your neck or turn into larger rectangles for your lower back or feet. From Sew 4 Home.
- The Purl Bee's felted hot water bottle cover is cozy and chic.
- Cheer yourself (or your kids) up with an adorable owl softie that can also be heated in the microwaves. From Wallflower Girl.
- It might look like a hot water bottle, but this warmed is a rice pack in stylish disguise. From Instructables.
(Image credits: Fellow Fellow; Sew4Home; Purl Bee; Wallflower Girl; Instructables)