Were you a little jealous when you read about the Siegels' Versailles-inspired home? Well, if you have chickens, the Versailles lifestyle can be yours (and theirs)! Retailer Neiman Marcus is now offering the Beau Coop, a Petit Trianon for your chickens, all for $100,000.
Beau Coop is part of Neiman Marcus' 2012 Fantasy Gifts, which features nine outrageous gifts ranging from a walk-on role in Annie: The Musical ($30,000) to His & Hers Matching Watches Plus a Luxury Vacation ($1,090,000).
The Beau Coop details:
• The buyer will receive an initial farm consultation and grounds survey and two additional onsite visits from Heritage Hen Farm expert Svetlana Simon.
• Simon will select three to ten heritage-breed hens carefully selected to suit your region.
• Installation includes two custom-designed and installed raised vegetable or herb garden beds.
• Package includes a multilevel dwelling, nesting area, "living room," broody room, library with books, two Heritage Hen Farm pasture grazing trays, waterer, feeder, and chandelier. All other props and furnishings not included.
• For every Heritage Hen Mini Farm purchase, Neiman Marcus will donate $3,000 to The American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that protects genetic diversity through the conservation and promotion of endangered breeds.
More Info: Beau Coop at Neiman Marcus, $100,000
Related Chicken Coop Desgin Posts on Apartment Therapy:
• Chickens Need Style Too: 5 Stylish (Yet Practical) Chicken Coops
• Now This is a Chicken Coop!
• Luxury Chicken Co-Ops by Raad: Sleek and Solar-Powered!
• Pimp My Coop: Cool Cribs For Backyard Chickens
• Reclaimed Cedar Chicken Coops by Modern Coop
(Images: Neiman Marcus)