The internet is intensely vast, and it's impossible to keep up with all the new and exciting companies, websites, and blogs that pop up in the farflung regions of the web every single day. But we're gonna try. Here's today's sampling of inspiring, do-good-for-yourself-and-the-world sites we think you should know about:
• RxArt puts original art in healthcare facitilities.
• Slavery Footprint calculates how many slaves work to produce the goods you buy. A sobering thought.
• PleaseCycle offers airline-mileage-like credits for biking.
• EcoFootage lists all environmental film festivals.
• GiftFlow lets you swap or exchange unwanted gifts.