As the weather cools down and the leaves start to turn, a rich palette of warm, earthy tones perfectly embodies the season. Our fall finds include the spicy scent of pumpkin, a cozy cup of tea in rich earthenware mugs and a sentiment of kindness that should extend to all seasons.
1. Beautiful mugs are perfect for warming up with coffee on a cool morning.
Glazed Ceramic Mug, $28 from Claylicious on Etsy.
2. Apple tea always reminds me of New Hampshire orchards in the fall.
Apples to Oranges Organic Loose Leaf Tea, $10 for 4 oz from Artful Tea on Etsy.
3. A sentiment worth remembering any season of the year.
Fall Printable, Be kind, Be thoughtful, Be thankful, $3 from Pretty Print Shop on Etsy.
4. Pumpkin spice is arguably the scent of the season.
No. 1: spiced pumpkin 7.5 oz soy wax candle, $16 from Pommes Frites on Etsy.
5. A fall themed floral crown is the perfect romantic touch for those seasonal family photos.
Autumn flower crown, $88 from Noon to the Moon on Etsy.
6. It's hard to believe these leaves are made of sugar. Perfect for a fall wedding.
Candy Fall Leaves 60, $150 from Andies Specialty Sweets on Etsy.
7. Pine cone place holders step any holiday fete up a notch.
Pine Cone Card Holder Table Setting, $40 for 20, from Fairyfolk Weddings on Etsy.
8. A pretty fall wreath is a warm welcome every time you come home.
Personalized Monogram Fall Hydrangea Berry Wreath, $68 from Home Hearth Garden on Etsy.