We here at Apartment Therapy have long admired Fine Little Day's Elisabeth Dunker. Her pillows adorn our couches, we admire the style in her home and her posters have shown up in a few house tours. Good news for us and the other Fine Little Day fans out there: Dunker has opened a new and expanded online store.
The store features a few favorites, such as the Splash pillowcase and Apple Papple poster, as well as new items like an exclusive poster by Finnish artist Hanna Konola, a pattern called GRAN, and some well-curated vintage finds. Dunker's patterns range from quirky to classic and embellish everything from postcards to blankets — a variety that's sure to please her current fans and to attract plenty of new ones.
• The gorgeous GRAN print adorns wallpaper and pillowcases, $37/m2 and $50 respectively.
• The bright, whimsical Magic poster by the Hanna Konola, $52
• The timeless, neutral-hued Harlekin Green blanket, $260
• A silly, unexpected print decorates the Flower People cutting board, $52.
• This vintage Kelim wall hanging is elegant and classic, Price TBA.
Browse the goods at the Fine Little Day shop.
Images: Fine Little Day