I'm always interested in learning more about companies that manufacture products here in the US. Recently, I came across FireFly LED Lighting, an Austin, TX based company that was founded in 2009. They create energy saving LEDs, and their line includes replacement bulbs and fixtures, along with custom solutions for individuals and businesses.
According to FireFly, there are several unique qualities that make their products cutting-edge in the LED industry:
• Manufactured in Austin, TX. Only LEDs made in the USA.
• Modular design: replaceable LED circuit board and driver chip. When the lights go out, the whole lamp doesn't have to go into the land fill.
• Replaceable lens: FireFly offers a variety of lens types to fit consumer needs. 120, 40, and 25 degree beam angles in both warm and cool white.
• Heat sink has 230% more surface area than any other LED on the market, which directly effects the longevity of the light.
See more: FireFly LED.
MORE LED LIGHTING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Minimal & Efficient: Use LEDs for Under Cabinet Lighting
• Is It Finally Time to Switch to LED Bulbs?
• The Lightbulb Wars: FAQ, Myths, and Facts
(Image: FireFly LED Lighting)