'Tis the season for holiday craft fairs. Renegade kicked off their handmade holiday tour at the Williamsburg Waterfront this past weekend and a good time was had by all: there was food from local vendors, a DIY Gift Wrap Station, a free–to–use photo booth, and of course lots of beautiful handmade wares. You can see pictures of my favorite gift–giving finds from the market below.
• Roudabeh: handmade ceramic planters, vases and mugs by Rudy Behnia.
• Penguin Puppydog: old china turned new with a full–color, food–safe and dishwasher–safe decal of your favorite dog or cat.
• Remedy Quarterly: magazine filled with food memories and the recipes that inspired them, interviews and vintage tips & tidbits.
• Ktaadn: brightly colored linen tea towels that are designed, silk screened and sewn in Maine.
• Billy Wolf: dog jackets and accessories handmade in NYC from vintage, dead stock and American–made fabrics.
• Brooklyn Assembly: DIY project kits and patterns like this DIY Embroidered Map Pillow Set and Make Your Own Wave Printed Tote Bag Pattern.
• Yardsale Press: cheeky screen printed posters with bold graphics.
• Jeremy Ayers Pottery: stoneware pottery handmade in Waterbury, Vermont.
• Moulton: since we first featured Moulton's Garden Bon Bons, they have come out with new varieties including Slow Drink herbs and Edible Flowers.
• rhubarb: soft and cozy cotton flannel baby blankets.
MORE RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Favorite Handcrafted Housewares from Renegade Craft Fair Chicago
• The Best of the Renegade Craft Fair Chicago 2011
(Images: Kate Legere)