Living in a small space can present a number of problems. A larger problem (especially for those of us that work from home) is finding a way to squeeze an office into your small space. With a few tips and tricks, you'll find that it's not so hard after all!
• A great way to have a home office in a small space is to convert your closet to an office. We know that storage space is extremely coveted in the world of small living, but, the fact that there wouldn't be a large desk taking up much needed space gives plenty of other room for storage. Keeping an office in a closet is also a great way to keep it hidden when guests are over!
• A super small desk is a great way to squeeze in an office. As you can see in Chris' Furniture Tetris Small Cool entry &mdash he chose a small desk that easily fits into his 450 square foot home.
• Along the same lines as the previous option is a Hideaway Desk. There are so many compartments that would allow for a ton of storage. When you're not using your computer you can just tuck it away in a drawer and then close the door. The desk won't look like just a desk.
• If you don't have a closet to turn into an office, it's super easy to turn a shelving unit into a desk. These are great because they are fully customizable &mdash you can position your desk high or low, the full length of the wall, or just a half desk. There's also ample room for shelving above the desk!
• Kitchens are the perfect place to incorporate an office into your small space. This Hi-Top Home Office matches the cabinets in the kitchen and blends right in.
(Images: As linked above)