dose of green plants bring to an interior, we also enjoy an equally colorful pot in which to hold them. Here are a few of our current favorite colorful plant containers...
- The Grobal self-watering planter is perfect for those of us (ahem!) who occasionally forget to give our thirsty blooms a drink. We love the rainbow of available colors, too.
- A cluster of Hip Haven's vintage-inspired bullet planters in each of their three sizes would look great in an empty corner of your patio or home, and with so many colors to choose from, there are bound to be a few to match any decor.
- Zinc Details in San Francisco has a range of delicate planters paired with teak or metal stands that come in orange, sky blue, green, chocolate, gray, or golden olive.
- We have nothing but praise for the bright yellow planter we purchased from Flora Grubb some time ago, and now that they are offering them in this vibrant blue glaze we might have to add another to our collection.
- This picture doesn't quite do justice to the array of colors and sizes in which Paxton Gate's ceramic pots are offered. Stop by the store to see them all, or check out their online selection.