Many of the people whose homes we photograph and feature on Apartment Therapy are creative types. Artists, designers, writers, architects, collectors...you get the idea. Their individual sense of style comes through in every element of their homes, but their workspaces in particular give us a glimpse into the way they think.
The spaces shown above are paired with the owner's occupation (shown below). For a full tour of each home, click through the links.
• 1 Artist/Gallery Owner: Dan's MMC (Mostly Mid-Century) Home and Gallery
• 2 Collector/Business Owner: Christen's Beautiful Goofball Apartment
• 3 Designer: Stacey (and Son's) Chicago Home
• 4 Chef and Advertising Exec: Michael and Anna's Rustic Modern Loft
• 5 Collectors/Shopkeepers: Becke and Lee's Vintage Cabin
• 6 Italian Tile Expert and Accountant: Luciano and Marzia's Labor of Love
• 7 Web Business Owner: Anne's Rock & Roll Loft
• 8 Photographer and Artist: Emily and Jacob's Poetically Photographed Home
• 9 Graphic Designers: The Post Family's Art Loft
• 10 Chef and Graphic Designer: Harmony and Vance's Newlywed Nest