I'm always on the lookout for kids' bedding that feels whimsical enough for a child but still sophisticated enough for the grown ups to enjoy too. And since style isn't the only factor in choosing products for your child's bed, I've included a couple of choices that boast beautiful decorative crib sheets and skirts as an alternative to the traditional bumper. Here are my favorite five products - all with eye-catching designs and spot-on colors, perfectly suited for adults and children alike.
1. Sailor + Regatta Yellow Crib Sets: This crib set from Unison Home would look equally at home in a modern or traditional nursery. Its classic stripes and bright contrasting colors make it the perfect choice for both parents and baby to enjoy.
2. Little Augie Baby Collection: The combination of patterns and textures in Little Auggie's line of crib bedding keep it fun and interesting, but everything is unified by the color scheme. And the best part is the florals, cross-stitch, and striped patterns are neutral enough to fit right in with any nursery decor.
3. Organic bedding by Collete Bream: Last, but certainly not least is the gorgeous toddler bedding of Colette Bream. The neutral colors and luxe fabrics are a breath of fresh air. I love the little details like the ribbons on this set, and don't forget to check out her amazing pillows as well!
4. Olli & Lime: Although their collection is small, Olli & Lime's designs are all decidedly modern and graphic. In addition to crib and toddler bedding, they're also beginning to offer twin bedding.
5. Woodland Tumble by DwellStudio: I love DwellStudio's new line of decorative crib skirts. They allow parents to forego the bumper but still have a stylish crib. This one happens to be a particular favorite of mine with the neutral colors and graphic woodland print.