After purchasing a laptop there are a couple essentials that you have to get right after, one of those of course includes a protective sleeve or case. Because I tend to get tired of carrying the same bag over and over, I opted to invest in a nice sleeve for my Macbook so I could carry it comfortably in a number of different tote bags depending on my mood. Because totes are generally inexpensive, you use a different one every month.
1. Bonjour Tote by Poketo ($10) - You can't go wrong with a fun tote that says, "Hello."
2. How to Become a Monster Eco Friendly Tote Bag ($10) – The bob girl from "How to Become a Monster" is quirky and fun. Since the design is black ink silkscreened on white cotton, it's easy on the eyes and matches with everything.
3. Mr. Moustache Tote Bag (12.00 €) – Who doesn't like a gentleman with a moustache? This one can also carry heavy loads, perfect!
4. I Heart Felt Tote Bag – For those crafty people out there, this handmade tote is very cute indeed.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Packable Tote ($58) – And of course if you're willing to spend a little extra and invest in something sturdy, this graphic floral print is a nice choice. I'd go for the red saffron.