- The Plant Pod allows water to drain through the planter while remaining contained by the outer shell. Available from Branch Home for $98.
- We love the PlantOrb from Perch, but if $104 seems steep, check out this recent Good Question, which yielded several lower priced options.
- Another inexpensive option would be the Mynta hanging planter from Ikea, clocking in at just shy of $25.
- This substantial pot from Etsy vendor JML Pottery is made to order in your choice of white, orange, or blue glaze. $52
- If you're idea of plant care runs along the same lines as the Showtime ("set it and forget it") Rotisserie Oven, an air plant might be just the ticket for you. We like these glass blown and ceramic planters that would hold one or two bromeliads perfectly.
ATVideo of the Day