Lakeview is one of the great Northside Chicago neighborhoods. The five house tours we've collected here illustrate one of the reasons why - it's eclectic. Our From a true loft to a big vintage family home to highrise apartments to new condos...
...the housing stock is varied and with a little searching, you can find nearly any style or size of home within its neighborhood limits.
Lakeview homes shown above, left to right - click through to see the entire tour:
1. Danny & Carlos Do Color in East Lakeview
2. Kathryn's Loft Life
3. Ronnie & Viktoria's Roscoe Remodel
4. Francesco's Well-Curated Flat
5. Kathleen and Alex's Guest-Ready Condo
Quick Lakeview Stats via Wikipedia:Bordered by Diversey on the South, Irving Park on the North, Ravenswood on the West and the shore of Lake Michigan on the East
2000 Population was 94,817, second largest Chicago neighborhood by population
Home to Boystown and Wrigley Field
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE HOUSE TOUR ARCHIVE
• Interested in sharing your home with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our House Tour Submission Form.